March 1st, 2023 | First Blog Entry | Brand new day?

Howdy, and Happy Sunday, Y'all!

    I’m Stephen Paul Dillenberg, and I go by Stephen, but, you can call me any of my names, or all of them, if it suits you. Heck, call me “Bub,” if you'd like, I'm not too worried about it, especially if it makes sense.  Bub, Bubbler, Bublinsky, etc. are the “nick” name(s) my dad has always called me, since I was a baby (and Dink, too, but much less-so), and as far as I ever knew, it's because I frequently blew bubbles with my saliva, for what reason I have no idea, until I realized it's impolite to do that in front of people, and I stopped, but it was so prominent in my early life that even once I grew out of the habit, the name stuck. I mention it here and put it on my application to be on the Council for a couple of reasons which I think tie in to the broader reason for my unsolicited interest in politics, so in this somewhat unabridged background (first post), I will attempt to share my whys, as well as how they came to be. But, first, have you ever heard of Honoré de Balzac, the renowned French Playwright? Just curious...

    It came to my attention relatively recently that Bub is associated with Beelzebub, or Baalzebub,          the "prince of Dæmons," or the D'evil, but, because I never had occasion to learn a "dead language," "because I'm alive," so I behaved according to what my teachers told me is true of Latin. However, upon reflection, Latin is the language of the Law, of which "ignorantia non excusat" (ignorance is not an excuse), it is the language of medicine and the living kingdom of all things, as Latin is the basis for Linneæus' nomenclature, which we use today to classify all organisms, and if considering the occult, the "vulgar" (Latin Vulgate), and the list goes on, especially relative to any cantacles and incantations, does it really make sense to claim that Latin is a dead language, even if it is hardly spoken outside certain circles? Does an "education" that cares about the student exclude it, thereby excluding the pupil from inclusion in those circles and access to the information of Medicine, Law, and the foundations of a relationship with God? So, we're being forced to participate in "education" that doesn't actually educate us if our parents worked and couldn't send us to a private school that teaches Latin? It's noteworthy that I've always been curious, climbing trees and knowing how things work being chief among my quirks, and though I saw those words knowing I couldn't read them for want of knowledge, I still accepted that? And this is true although I speak Spanish fluently, based on a personal desire not to miss out on relatonships with people, specifically a kid at a pizza hut whom I couldn't talk to when I was 7 years old, so I decided then and there I would take any class I could? And even though that's true and based on something so trivial, I just find it curious that something so similar, and so important, was something I settled for ignorance on.

Ultimately, that choice for so many years meant I was never exposed to the materials that taught me about the alternative "bub" until my early 30's (about 3 years ago). Interestingly, depending on the (date of the) dictionary one looks in, it appears that Bub's name was formerly translated as "The Lord of the Fliers" (as in the Leader of those who fly? possibly head of the Angels? meaning it may have been one of the Arch Angel's Latin name?), but, at some point within the past 125 years, as "the call of the wild" went unanswered, as wilderness itself became associated with witches, cauldrons and wizards, it also became evil to fly, broom or not, right. The wisemen, aka the magi and their magi-c-k became demonized today in that we consider their function a diminutive on it's face. The literal Snake-oil salesmen were put asunder, though antivenom is important to this day, and in that same way, along with the common conclusions relative to the short-term fate of the bands, it's also true that their leader became the "Lord of the Flies," affectionately also, "the Lord of the Dung." Why do some people call a toilet a Lou? What is a John, or better yet, who was the French Jean? It's pronounced with a soft J, sounding very much like the masculine Anglicized John, and there is a very significant Jeane de Baptiste in recent history. Same Guy? More likely the same Gal pretending her name was "Guy" de la Fontaigne?  It's an interesting thought, IMHO, especially realizing the history lessons still found in old books (especially dictionaries) were always there, we just never bothered to look until we had a reason to think we might be missing something.  To anyone who didn't already know this is true, many of which are freely available online, if your awakening is somewhat violent, I'm sorry. However, as a scientist we evaluate data, and the rational conclusions of the extant data, once we take the time to actually look at it often differs so markedly compared to what we learned and even how best to go about learning, that should make it at least clear enough to tell that much of what we learn about past civilizations and general history is wrong; at least in public schools in D/FW, from 1986-2005, and even then University at UNT Denton, for all but my Freshman year. If our founders were somehow clairevoyant, and predicted their betrayal before it ever happened, might they try to give us clues in places that would be difficult to hide? As your fellow man, I think you deserve to know about the details and the d'Ævil hiding there, so to the extent anyone believes a stranger, I do affirm, without actually having seen it happen, that these messages exist, and I can do so confidently because I have personally found them, though not nearly as many as I would have liked to. And once we know something like this is very likely true, each "trip" to the "dictionary" might become more of a "voyage" through time, with a puzzle to solve? With each tick of the clock learning more and more why it must be the explanation of so many things that never made sense about the way we live, might we see life in more vivid detail and elegance?

    That said, alternative history and where to learn it are in large part another conversation for another day, mainly because it is a long story, that will be much easier to unravel as a group, and with what we already know, we have enough to fix it and get on a better track, and it's simply a matter of walking through an already opened door. To the extent that means what were viewed as flies, but have actually been Angels all along, I would say that aligns with the type of metamorphosis I think is possible, this very year. And that it will be coming from people who have been counted out, even by those who depend on us for sustenance, our entire lives, "That's above your pay grade, kid," but, seeing as how it must come from the youth or it will not come at all, I'd say there is a strong dose of poetic justice to be grateful for, and there is a simple response to anyone's attempt to exclude us similarly from decision making.

    "No, it's not. And you need to turn up your hearing aid old man, change your stinky depenz, and put your glasses back on, because we've been standing here this whole time and you haven't looked at us up to now!" It's sad that such a hypothetical could be true, isn't it? I'm not knocking incontinence, just saying, it wouldn't surprise any of us if Joe were wearing Depenz every day, and that is how much we need our laws back. For me, in realizing what we are letting call itself "THE" "Leader," of the greatest country and people that ever were, which is reasonably true on a number of levels, personally I'll just choose the laughter over tears, the Well-Come over Fare-thee-well, and so-on, and that makes the silver lining of how far we have to rise that much sweeter and easier to see. These baby boomers are scared to death of death, and most of them even more so of working with their hands, lol, which is silly and is making us unhealthy collectively, but, it's all but certain that gone are the days of toiling under the hot sun for another man's dinner; for everyone, forever, and I say that is the way it should be if it's possible. The "fogies" pushed America's youth away from government, and in showing how they broke the law to do it, it will give us the energy to bring the younger generations back into our leadaership, along with their vigor, and with our restoration and revival, and enormous gains in all of our potential, to at least a level that is "fair," in time, that should also include better understandings of certain legacies, to the extent it is or becomes necessary for hope to move forward in a "lighter" sense. I'm not sure we'll literally fly, but, to the extent it's possible to learn anything, I hope we'll at least start to allow that, knowing why we always wanted it, so we chose it, again. Every fire that ever was, whether beginning with a single spark, or single flame, or many people pitching in, eventually went out. But, the American spark hasn't ever died, it has endured in spite of obstacles, and for those tribulations conquered with Love as guide, to this day it's power dwells in each of us, in the most elementary and magnificent ways. Point being, I believe there is time, because these sparks applied at at the right times, under the right conditions, for the right reasons, will start a blaze of freedom that will warm 1,000 generations to come. That's my dream, anyway, and as bad as Covid sucked for nearly everyone, I'm thankful we are now sure that changing established science without so much as a discussion doesn't make sense; nor does the fact that it happened go away without talking about it. We had to re-learn the "verify" part of trust as "Wisdom" insists is prerequisite, but once we verify as the new rule, what even could stop us from being #Freeatlast, as we are promised as a people? Beyond our borders, the general state of affairs around the world for the past 3 years taught the regular people, for the final time, that our systems of government are not doing what was purported in establishing them, viz. to do the most good for the most people possible, and because there remains no doubt, nor any doubt relative to why America didn't face as much Tyranny, esp. in rural areas, as did every other country in the World. We believe every man woman and 18 year old person "ought to" have a gun, and to be trained in its safe use, respect for its power, and security that such a tool provides in the right hands. Change will be much more accepted when our government actually seeks to resolve the trauma it's inflicting on our people, instead of just sending out the bomb squad with the fire hose when we show up too frequently or too loudly.

    *'Welcome to Our blog*! I say ours, because even if I don't get elected, I will look to maintain this blog and comment section as a hub for community interaction independent of the more restrictive "commonplaces," for the obvious reasons that go along with "unpopular" geopolitical opinions, even when only unpopular because of the ways certain American fundamentals threaten to interrupt runaway predatory capitalism, as they were designed to. Capitalism with a conscience is America, social security, medicare, community involvement, etc.,  and because none of us actually needs to be told what happens if we act like "it" didn't matter, for 70 years; as we're living it every day; that knowledge has a chance to make the "common senses" "sophisticated" in a way that will carry us to heights we can't yet even imagine. All are welcomed in such a Party, and in my particular campaign, especially those who didn't think so. Reason having dicted the same, we will not be Right nor Left, as a house divided against itself can not stand, and we will seek to be the best possible bargain for all of us, to the extent our minds can determine how to accomplish it practically. And if I'm elected, as my first campaign promise, please know I'll look to immediately begin work on developing an interactive City outreach program, with free and competent legal counsel, ways to voice concerns or raise proposals for rule changing at the individual (petition) level, and most importantly, a way to learn the law and participate actively in our local government, and especially holding it accountable when it runs a muck. I think it will look something like a combination of Denton411 & Nextdoor combined, through which we could even decide to bring ranked choice voting to a smart phone at our homes, effectively allowing all of us to directly express ourselves in meetings virtually or physically, to the extent we feel so compelled; i.e. commenting in real time, prior to council spending $100 million dollars on a single agenda item in 15 seconds of "deliberation." Lol. That sounds deliberate, alright, and it makes about as much sense to me as does a $300 million dollar city bond package when the city has a $300 million dollar surplus from COVID money and prior bond packages.

    By trade I am a "Jack" of many, and since turning 30 I've primarily been building a residential & light commercial full-service general contracting company and those relationships; and more recently I've been helping take care of my mom who had serious health issues (Stroke) post vaccination, and based in non-optimized parts of our "establishment," which I learned existed in my businesses and teaching career, and out of sheer necessity I began to read the law, now having realized that our "bogeyman" isn't a "suit" in Washington, D.C., and because any TX Home Rule Mayor can sue, and since Denton's council runs the Mayor, we will sue once our people know we need to, in order to have peace. I'm not actively selling real estate because I don't think "leasehold" titles are fair or even technically legal, as Americans are promised "Freehold," but I am very familiar with DFW comings and goings, and I do still occasionally consult as needed. I taught secondary Science and Spanish after college while pursuing professional golf during the summers, and most recently I am candidate for politics locally (Denton City Council).  34 of 36 years of my life I have lived within 10 miles of “the Golden Triangle," “as the crow flies,” the other 2 being 1 year at UT Tyler, and another year Teaching Spanish and Science in the Hill Country (Cherokee ISD).  I've spent the better part of the past 4 years, circa 10,000 unpaid hours at this point, getting myself educated in the law, and “asking” politicians to listen to an “average” man's difficulties. In learning they pretend not to hear for a reason, as a result of non-existent checks and balances / separation of powers in our leadership, meaning a rogue judiciary that doesn't make sense, rather it makes victims, but, I have faced extreme prejudices in the judicial system, which I plan to see resolved so no one else goes through them; and because our law is supposed to “make” “sense,” I believe that's why we were trained away from understanding it, or even reading it at all.

    For these reasons I started saying the quiet part out loud, about 2 years before it became popular or even acceptable to do so, but in the ways I talk about these and other “off-limits” topics like “why are y'all saying bribery is legal, just as long as you call it something else (lobbying)?” If the Constitution says the “juries shall be directed by the courts to decide the law and the facts…” would that keep the power to determine the way our laws walk the streets with the people, as opposed to the “cult's opinion" being what decides everyone's laws, as is true today? Judges and Attorneys “opine” about the intent of other judges and attorneys, who are somehow serving in the Legislative and Executive branches while aslo officers of the courts, thus swearing allegiance to us, God, and freedom knowing they could never do that job “justly?", and they don't understand the conflicting interests there? To quote one of my favorite attorneys, “Ignorantia non excusat,” and their decision to betray the Supreme Law of the Land always carried with it reproof. For example, how long would it take us to end qualified immunity, and for that matter all immunity (judicial, legislative, prosecutorial, etc.), if a jury of Uvalde parents were brought an indictment of since-fired “Chief" Pete Arredondo? “Your honor, the deliberation took 15 minutes, because we ordered starbucks. He is definitely guilty of perjury of the oath he swore to God and to us to do his job, especially considering that oath is proscribed to be taken "in the mode most binding upon the conscience, subject to the pains and penalties of perjury. As the attorneys have driven the North American huddled masses off a cliff, on purpose, that is certainly a betrayal of the fiduciary duty (they have in accepting money from us for that). 

    If at the time the Constitution was written, the betrayal of one's oath, duty, or ruler, esp. of trust, was listed in the dictionary as treason, does it make sense why attorneys are getting to tell juries “you are not to look up what words mean in the dictionary.”? Yikes. Obviously, they don't get ”immunity" while in the same breath as saying they have no “implied duty to defend” the general public. That's nonsensical, and if I'm elected, I will put Denton's issues on the agenda, instead of just “Denton Proper,” as it has catered to in recent history, and make sure the rest of our politicians understand their oaths mean they don't have a choice other than to render aid, when necessary. 

    Of the most blatantly contemptuous responses I've heard was when I asked Councilwoman Vicki Byrd last June, “how is it that y'all seem to defy the Constitution(s) so boldly and so comfortably, though you swore to God you would uphold them (State and Federal) and her reply was, ”the way I understand it, we can do whatever we want." 

    I went to them with proof of $250 Billion (yes, with B) in fraud per year in the property casualty insurance business, where regulators are helping insurers artificially inflate premiums, then raking in the record profits at the expense of the American consumer. The loss inland is obviously much less to deal with than total losses of homes in record hurricanes and flooding, and our political establishment doesn't seem to want to do anything about any of it? Is that because of Citizens united v FEC and the whole “bribery” thing? Do you want the answers to these questions to be decided openly and fairly, as America was designed to do? Vote for me and I'll give it my everything to make sure that happens before the year is up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4.11.23 | County Health Director's Fallacy surrounding COVID Vaccine *DISMANTLED*

4.4.23 | District 3 Denton

3.28.23 | AVICII | RIP